Thursday, May 31, 2007

Malaysia Journey 2 (my mom and my aunt coming...)

I was ready to travel....
The time was coming...my mother and my aunt will coming to Kuala Lumpur arround at 10 am....And I was going to Kuala Lumpur from Penang by plane to make me relax. The prize was 50 RM, because I was already bought the ticket since three weeks ago.

My planned waited for them in LCCT-special Airport for Airasia in Kuala Lumpur, and then we went to Kuala Lumpur and rested in Red Dragon Hotel in Puduraya for a while untill 10 pm, and then went to Singapore by train. Our train's schedule was 10 pm.

Enjoy with my tripped....
















My plane already take-off....arround at 8.15
am....from Penang to Kuala Lumpur....
















Still on
the air....I was landing in LCCT.

















My plane almost landing...
. at 9.05 am.

















In LCCT I waited for them, their arrival was at 10.50 am.....I saw two birds talked each other...I
don't know what they was talking exactly....but I know they enjoyed it.
If.......


















My mom and my aunt was coming..... I miss them so much....



















My aunt call
his husband to say that they just arrived in Malaysia..They look like happy......I am so happy meet them... After we have lunch...we went to KL Sentral by Aerobus.

















See...two sisters.....so nice...:)
You know....the bus driver is people from west sumatera...so they talked with the driver in Padang language...so...it's not like in Malaysia but in Padang..my aunt said....:)

We arrived in KL Sentral and then going to Pudu Raya by Taxi, because our hotel in Puduraya.
And the taxi driver also people from West Sumatera....Padang is every where.......:)

















In Red Dragon hotel.... we rested. Not bad....only for rested in 7 hours, our schedule train was 10 pm.

















The hotel is in good area...because near to petalling street and you can go everywhere you want, because the hotel in center of city. You can choose the another hotel...many hotel overthere...

After they rested...they want to window shoping before going to Singapore at 10 pm.


















Window shoping... ....

















We are waiting for train at 10 pm.

















This was our train...express senandung malam...Singapore... we are coming....

















My mom was look like sleepy....but still keep smile...:)


















My aunt..even she tired but still have big laugh.
















This my bed....this clothes company me during my travel....and this book also company us during our travel....
















This is Johor Baru..near to Singapore...only 30 minutes....
















We arrived in Singapore at 8 am.

















My friend (in brown shirt) and her mom already waited for us.

















We are breakfast first before we going travel arround Singapore...




Ok guys....Next posting...I will tell you about my travel in Singapore....
Thank you....See you...:)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your pictures! Did ya enjoy the trip? :) Anyways I would like you to check out my website and also I wanted to inform you that Kumiko changed her domain. It is now www.cashquests.com and she has a new competition! Check it out. See ya soon.

Maharani Dewi S. said...

waaah asyik nya jalan2 ke negri sebrang :)
ditunggu crita di negri singa yak :)

Salam kenal jugak :)

Mashuri said...

asyiknya kalao jalan-jalan sama mamah...he...he...

Anonymous said...

wow... its really nice to travel with your beloved mom and auntie....

Admin said...

miss nice:
Thank you for your visit..:)
I am very enjoy with my triped.
see you...:)

maharani dewi:
ok...thank you juga udah main ke sini...:)

mashuri:
he he iyaH...sama ibu..bukan mamah...:)

Admin said...

dr ali:
Thank you dr Ali....kunjungan nya..:)
iya..tak kan ku lupa selamanya...:)