Monday, May 28, 2007

Malaysia Journey 1 (preparation)

One month before…I got call from my sister, she said that my mother and my aunt will come to see me in Malaysia for one week…only. And they also want to go to other country near to Malaysia, like Singapore as well as Thailand. So….I prepared everything for them one month before they come, and you know…actually I don’t know about everything in Singapore and Thailand, because I never go out from Indonesia before. This time, stay in Malaysia for 8 months is my first time go out of my country….IndonesiaH.

I collected information about hotel, transportation, interesting places and currency each country that we will visit, from internet and my friends, Mrs. Haizana from Malaysia, Miss Esther from Singapore and Mr. Ma from Thailand. After I know about everything and then I calculate the expense of our trip, because of our money and time is finite….so I decided that we will visit Singapore, Thailand only Hatjay (South of Thailand) not Bangkok, and of course Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur and Penang).

Finally...I made planning, the first we will visit Singapore, and the second is Penang (where I am stay in Malaysia), and after that we will going to Hatjay to shoping because everything cheap in Hatjay and finally we will visit Kuala Lumpur. Maybe that is make them tired, that’s why I informed my mother and my aunty before they come, to prepare theirself to doing though journey.

This is my first experience to make journey out of my country. And this experience is good experience, exciting.

And I am also survey for my journey. Before the day, I went to Kuala Lumpur (because I stay in Penang, it is 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur), So...actually I don't know much about Kuala Lumpur, I just know about Penang only...:)











This is LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal). So far I know...the LCCT is special for Airasia plane. So...remember...if you travel to Kuala Lumpur with Airasia so...your arrivel is at LCCT not at KLIA.












This is international arrival. This is place my mom and my aunt arrived.
















This is one of the bus bring you to LCCT from KL Sentral as well as KL Sentral to LCCT.















This is the schedule from KL Sentral to LCCT. You can choose Your time suitable with your flight. The bus provide since 3 am to 9 pm.











This is Kuala Lumpur Sentral, The familiar name is KL Sentral. This place is integrated complex that houses the main railway station of Kuala Lumpur.

If you want to go to Singapore from Kuala Lumpur by train, you can choose KTM from KL Sentral. You can go By bus also, take a time is 6 hours and by train take a time ten hours. But by bus is not comfortable to sleep. So...I decided going to Singapore by KTM, Ekspress Senandung Malam, ADNS Superior Night. This class provide bed room. The price only 42 RM (Ringgit Malaysa). I selected time at 10 pm, so my mom and my aunty can sleep in train.


































You can acces
from internet, and you can browsing about price and order the ticket by on line. Just follow the instruction or you can direct call and you can get your ticket. Easy...and you can choose the schedule you like. The ticket is not expensive, depend on what kind of class you choose.
















The KTM station is on the second floor of KL Sentral, you can take your ticket on the floor.





























Don't worry about public transportation in Kuala Lumpur, many bus, taxi and train provide for you, where ever you go, you can use it.

Ok...That's all my survey in Kuala Lumpur, and the next I will tell you about our journey.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

mudeng :(

Admin said...

ora:
oponya mas...yang ora mudeng???

elly.s said...

wuih..kumplit bgt..
Jangan lupa mampir ya...
saya di Kerteh 5 jam dari KL..
Lewat tol jalan 150 km/jam paling cuma 3 jam...
Rasakan sensasi ngebut di tol baru KL - Kuantan!
Tiada 2nya...

Anonymous said...

Berpusing-pusing wae sampeyan ki.....di kantor lagi heboh, dua petinggi jadi tahanan KPK dan banyak dimuat di media massa, jadi terkenal nich...

Anonymous said...

mba..kok ga pernah oL???

Anonymous said...

hummm.... si presiden ga ikutan jalan2 kesono rin?

Admin said...

Elly.s:
ok deh el.....minta alamat lengkapnya aja...:)
btw saya ga bisa nyetir, jadi ga bisa ngerasain ngebut di jalan tol..hiks hiks :(

nananging jagad:
ya iyalah...selagi jauh dari kantor...gunakan kesempatan yang ada toh....
wah..akhirnya..bapeten...sopo Nang? ga ada beritanya....:(

langit:
he eh...sibuk ngepak barang..:(

bebek:
engga bek...mr president lagi sibuk ama rakyatnya...:)

Anonymous said...

basa indonesianya manaaaaaaaaaaaaa??

eh, papan kenyataaan?!

wakakakakakakak....lucu2 ya basa melayu tuh...
why don't you try to post those kind of term susually used in melayunese?

Admin said...

didit jogja:
bahasa indonesianya ga adaaaaa....:)
maaf dit...lagi sibuk euy....:)

kalo papan kenyataan itu artinya adalah papan pengumuman...kalo ga salah...:)