Saturday, June 2, 2007

Malaysia Journey 3 (In Singapore...)

Now...enjoy with my triped in Singapore
After we have breakfast, we went to Sentosa Island with Esther's car, she is my PGEC's friend from Singapore.
















On the way to Sentosa Island, You must pay before you go inside.
Very cheap....only 2 $ Singapore for each person and 2 $ Singapore for car.
At the time 1 $ Singapore was Rp. 6000.


















We arrived in Sentosa island, around 15 minutes from town of Singapore.



















We try ride the train inside Sentosa Island, you can using this train from town also.


















There's many beach in Sentosa Island...we visit one of them....Palawan Beach..so nice
















My mom and my aunt, and the beach as background....beautiful...

















I never forget this moment...:)






















This is suspension bridge, if you cross the bridge you will reach at point is 136 km north of the Equator.


















After you cross the bridge...you can see the amazing view.

This is view from the top....you can see the palawa beach from upstair.

















See....Very nice...onother view of Palawa Beach
















And the other view, you also can see the merlion.

















And the other side you can see the Sky Tower, My mom-my aunt-Sky Tower as backround in Sentosa Island.






















The Merlion.....statue of Singapore....the head of lion and the body of a fish. The name comesfrom mermaid and lion.






















Me, my mom, My aunt, and merlion-train as background.






















There is park in Sentosa island......you can sit and rest.


















This is one of the place in Sentosa Island, water from the ground.






















This is Sky Tower in Sentosa Island, you can see Singapore from the top.


















Inside Sky Tower....they want to try....

















This is view from the midle.....

















And after that we went to esplanet, this building is like durian, and this is inside of esplanet.


And after we are tired, we check in YMCA hotel, the hotel on the orchad road, so...this hotel in good area, you can go to the orchad road by walk.
















My mom and my aunt discuss about the prize and quality.....:)

















Mmmmm....expensive....


Ok...enough for today, we are going back to our hotel to rested and tomorrow morning we will continue our trip. Going to Esplanet and Merlion Park.


















This our hotel......early morning (for me...), ready to go....

















Infront of the train ....with big smile....start to walk


















O...so nice...in Singapore...even no space, but still there's a park in middle of the town.


















Finally...we arrived in Marina bay, Nice view....
Thank god....You give me time to go here with my mom...:)


















That is bridge to Merlion Park...

















Romantic....you can sit down here whenever you want....
If.....

















This is the way to reach the merlion park.....romantic...

















The esplanet....like durian....
















My aunt take our picture....take a long time...ha ha ha....

















Mmmm....nice....
















A view from Merlion Park....Very...very...very nice...
















This is merlion on the Merlion Park.


















The view of Merlion Park in evening.....
And time is over in Singapore....Time to go back to Penang....
We are only 2 days and one night in Singapore....I think need one week in Singapore.

Romantic place....I will come here again with someone special...I hope so...:)

And I want to say Thank you for my friend..Esther...and also Esther's mom...Thank you for your time and kind for guide me in Singapore.

Welcome to Indonesia, Esther....I will waiting for you....:)



No comments: